Monday, August 08, 2011

Junior Companion




This is Sue's 1st posting:
I usually just tell my Junior companion what to post and he gets it done quickly!  ALL THE WAY TO SOUTH ALBANIA HE IS DOING HIS TAE BOE!!!  Mike is a keeper I am so grateful for him and all he does for me.   We have had some challenges on our mission but, the good outweighs the bad times.  We have learned to ask questions before the crying and screaming starts.  We have depend on the Lord and each other much much more, thus our relationship has been strengthened.   We have learned to appreciate the beautiful beach and go when we can to our almost private plazh.


                                                   Our fashion statement swim suits!

2 comments:

Rebecca Mae Nickle said...

Mom I love this post, so far it is my favorite! I love the last picture-- its just so sweet! Love you!

Eric said...

hAha! Love moms blue outfit and dads hat....reminds me of growing up and on cold mornings he would have home-made beanies to keep his head warm....