Friday, November 05, 2010

A Missionaries Life, Senior


Today we took a drive to find a new way to visit the Fetollari family. When it rains the old way is to hard to get to their house without a boat. We then went with the Sister Missionaries to visit Aurora Demaj who had not been to church for two weeks. We then went with the Elders and Sisters to visit the Grabova family. Vini Grabova is in our YSA group and we are trying to get him and his family active. Sister Grabova had been in the hospital for 4 days trying to figure out if she has a heart problem. The family asked me if I would give her a blessing which I did gladly. I then updated our YSA attendance roles on the computer, did the monthly financial report and the monthly Branch attendance report. I sent some emails to the office Elders and the Mission Medical Doctor in Germany for one of the Branch members having problems. We decided on some callings for the Branch members and put together the Agenda for our Branch Presidency meeting. In the middle of all this I went fishing with Eris Mustafaraj, one of our young single adults, and we caught two octopus and three little fish. It is November so it was a little cold after being in the water for over an hour. All in the day of a missionary, senior missionary that is. Motra Smith took the pictures and set in the sun and read books.

No comments: